StalaTex - patterned stainless steel
• Worktop height 20/30/40mm
• Unique StalaTex patterns available
We are celebrating Easter on 7-10 April 2023. We wish you a sunny, delicious Easter!
Traditional treats are an essential part of Easter - what are your favorites?
If you are still thinking about the menu for the Easter table, here is one tasty candidate.
200 g Digestive biscuits
100 g butter
4 dl whipped cream
200 g lemon cream cheese
200 g vanilla cream cheese
2 dl sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
6 gelatin leaves
A drop of water
250 g mango puree
2 gelatin leaves
A drop of water
1. Crush the Digestive biscuits.
2. Melt the butter and mix in the cookie crumbs.
3. Press the dough onto the bottom of the springform pan. (Parchment paper should be used on top of the base.)
4. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
5. Whip the cream into a loose foam.
6. Mix the sugars, lemon juice and cream cheeses together.
7. Melt the gelatine leaves in a drop of boiling water.
8. Pour the gelatin in a thin stream into the cream cheese-sugar mass while stirring the dough all the time.
9. Add the whipped cream gently into the dough.
10. Pour the dough on top of the base and put it in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
11. Make the frosting: Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water for at least 5 minutes.
12. Melt the gelatine leaves in a drop of boiling hot water.
13. Pour the gelatin in a thin stream into the mango puree, stirring all the time.
14. Pour the mango puree over the cake and put it in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
15. Decorate the cake.
16. Enjoy Easter.